Conditions of membership
Full membership can be granted to national organisations for supervision, which in their country satisfy the following conditions combined:
- They exist as a legal entity in their own country;
- They represent graduates of at least two different educational programs for supervision/coaching. If this condition cannot be met, the national organization is granted the period of five years to fulfill the requirements with the professional activities, guided by the ANSE executive board.
- They try to create a network of supervisors/coaches in their country offering them organisational structures;
- They understand supervision as a method for professional self-reflection;
- They represent a meeting-point for supervision and coaching, which spanning various professional fields and methodological schools;
- Supervisors and coaches must have completed a specific post-graduate (third degree) education.
- The educational programs for supervisors and coaches are open for students descending from different professions.
Associate membership can be granted to national organisations for supervision, which have a position as a legal entity in their own country and are striving for co-operation on a European level, although they have not yet reached the standards mentioned in paragraph 5. 1. 1. in the full sense.
Sponsoring membership can be granted to natural persons and legal entities who wish to support ANSE financially.
Honorary membership can be granted to persons who are considered to have made an outstanding contribution to the development of supervision in Europe. Honorary memberships are given by the general assembly.