Ukrainian Society Supervision and Coaching
Foundation 9 july 2014
Number of members 26 members
Structure of the association
The USSC is a non-profit organization.
- -General assembly;
- Auditing of finances;
- Committee for professional development;
- Committee for study.
Concept of supervision
Supervision is a professional consulting method for supporting individuals, teams or groups and organizations in coping with all professional challenges. The supervisor supports to act goal oriented, efficient and successful in your professional environment. The objective of supervision is to reflect on professional situations and to empower the participants, to cope with problems and challenges constructively, to resolve conflicts and to control change processes actively. Supervision is provided to persons, teams or groups.
Target groups of supervision
- Representatives of helping professions (specialists in social work, medicine, psychology, spiritual welfare etc.)
- Adult education;
- Judicial system;
- Other profit and non-profit organisations.
Training of supervisors
- Postgraduate Study of Supervisor
Targets of the association
The main target is standardisation and professionalization of supervision in Ukraine. Promotion of co-operation and public relations. Development of supervisory standards. Assurance of quality of supervision.
Activities of the association
- Representation of professional interests in public;
- Yearly general assembly;
- Public relations regarding the development and promotion of the profession;
- Member lists with field competencies;
- Service centre for members and clients;
- Continuous training, intervision for members.